We offer customized training programs to enhance capacity development for both business owners and their employees. Our core areas of competence are in soft skills, HR & Business management, Customer Service and Effective Communication Skills etc. We guarantee value for money and assure you that the training will have a positive impact in your business.
Bespoke facilitation – Under training & workshops:
- Communicating with confidence.
- Team Effectiveness.
- Champion Mentality.
- Goals and Goal setting
Under Bespoke facilitation: Tell us what you want to achieve and we can customize a package for you and your team or business.
- Customer Service & Effective communication skills.
- Time Management.
- Self Mastery.
- The Art of Leadership
- Delegation & Supervision
- Effective Team Building & Team Work
- The Art of Handling People & Managing Relationships
- Managing Your Boss /Subordinates
- Inspirational Leadership
- The Champion Mentality
- Answers – We provide superior solutions to your specific questions and needs.
- Guaranteed Privacy – Corporate problems or secrets will not be exposed to the public. All information remains inside your institution.
- Customization – Our professionalism permits the program to be tailored to the special needs of your Organization.
- Efficiency – High level analytical approach assures a climate that is highly conducive to special problem solving that enhances interaction.
- Cost Effective – It is less expensive than sending a number of employees to a public seminar or workshop.
- Control/Flexibility – Permits the organization to decide the timing and location of the seminar.
- Return on Investment – Organizations will notice immediate improvement in staff performance and business operations.
- Phases – Could be run in phases where large numbers of staff are to be trained.
- Duration – To Be Agreed Upon.
- Payment terms – Advance payment of 70% of total workshop/training fee, 30% balance on completion of the knowledge transfer program.
“We judge ourselves by our intentions but people judge us by the impact of our actions. What is it that you have tried to do with all good intents, dotted all the “i” and crossed the “T” and then as fate or mother luck will have it, changes to an unexpected twists ; impact so devastating that could lead to loss of job, promotion, sale or even breakup of relationships. Do you think one should be prepared for the worst when planning or how would you envision a plan gone awry? A convoluted thread of pseudo facts becomes the only tangible thing to hold in the unexpected twist of fate. They say if life throws you a lemon turn it into a lemonade. What if the sun rather than sets early turns to noonday? What would you make of it? A poser! Any plan gone awry; any expectation cut short? What became the turning point?”