|Required Education||First degree in any humanities or Human Resources Management courses. Certification and master’s degree will be an added advantage.|
|Other Requirements||Minimum of six (6) years’ experience working in Human Resources functions.|
- Ability to help develop, implement, support, and review all Human Resource Department initiatives, policies, procedures, and systems.
- Work with company CEO and/or Director to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Develop and nurture partnerships through human resources to bridge the divide between management and employees.
- Interpret human resources policy to company management
- Write contracts for promotions, transfers, and new hires in collaboration with department management
- Identify training needs and create or procure professional development curriculum.
- Monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met.
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as plans business unit restructuring.
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have.
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
- Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the legal department when necessary.
- Previous experience in human resources, professional development and training, or employee relations a plus.
- Successful work experience as a Human Resources Specialist, officer, administrator or other HR position.
- Strong working knowledge of HR functions and procedures (e.g. pay and benefits, recruitment, training, and development)
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Aptitude for critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making.
- Strength of character, ethics, and commitment, and reliability .
- Commitment to staying current on understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
Key Performance Indicators
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under
pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Teamwork: Play a key team player role and set & example to team and others contributing to the success of achieving a shared goal.
- Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company and the team.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings on time.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources;
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Productivity: Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity; works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight.
**** Apply within two weeks from posting date.