Do you have a low self esteem?
Are you in doubt of your worth?
Have you not placed a value on yourself yet?
Here are some key tips to work on and get you on a high pedestal:
- Don’t let the world define you as we sometimes place ourselves in marked boxes.
You are fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139: 14
- Define who you are and want to be after knowing your personality make-up.
To be made new, in the attitude of your minds. Eph 4: 23.
- Like yourself. If you like something, you handle it with care and love. Nobody will like you more than you like yourself hence brand yourself and treat yourself nicely.
For no one has ever hated his own body but he nourishes and tenderly cares for it as the messiah does the church. Eph 5:29
- Know your value. Invest in yourself. Self development is not an option.
When wisdom enters into your heart and knowledge itself becomes pleasant to your very soul………
- Prov 2:10-11
- Surround yourself with positive minded people. This will assist and best motivate you to be your best.
Walk with the wise and become wise, associate with fools and get in trouble. Prov 13:20
- Fuel and ignite your passion. Do what you like doing.
Whatever you do, work heartily as for the Lord and not for men. Col 3:23.
- All the best as you discover or re-discover yourself.
Business & Life Coach